Halloween is this weekend and as always, we want our little ghosts and goblins to be safe. Did you know the most common risks on Halloween night are pedestrian accidents and traffic incidents?
Here’s the top tips to be safe on Sunday night.
1. Make sure that your little ones can see and be seen.
2. Check out wigs and masks and be sure it doesn’t obstruct their vision.
3. Wear something reflective on your clothing or carry glow sticks.
4. Remain on well-lit streets and sidewalks, don’t cut through lawns.
5. Do not cross the street between parked cars.
For more information, visit the CDC site for Halloween Rules of the Road!